MAKE A CLAIM
If property has been damaged or people are injured, follow the below steps:
1. Contact emergency services. All damage or loss involving a crime (e.g. vandalism or burglary) must be reported to the police. Please take note of the report number.
- Victoria Police / Ambulance / Fire - 000
- Victoria State Emergency Service – 132 500 Secure the area to avoid potential injury, further loss or damage (e.g. contact your glazier)
3. Note the time and date when the accident or property damage occurred. Take a photo of any damage and document as best you can.
4. In the case of a personal injury or property damage liability claim, insurance companies advise that you should not admit liability. The insurer will sort this out for you.
We will work with you to ensure your claim is settled as efficiently as possible.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm. In the event of an emergency outside of these hours, you can contact the relevant insurer directly. Have your policy number handy.
- Calliden - 1300 880 037 (03 9006 1280
- CGU Insurance - 1300 550 194 or 13 24 80
- Lumley - 1300 586 539
- QBE Insurance - 1300 361 561 or 133 723
- VERO / Suncorp - 1300 888 073
- Zurich -1800 897 000 or 131 687